Friday, August 1, 2008

Who's working on their fitness????

So I have to say that I have spent the last couple of weeks working on my fitness with my gym buddy Meredith at least 3 to 4 times a week. I was feeling good, not dropping any of the 3,000 extra pounds I have, but I had more energy. Well this week was a bust - and I blame it all on anyone but me! I have only worked on my fitness once this week - and I feel like a slug. How am I going to look hot for my New Kids in October if I keep this up? Okay, there is my motivation - Joey & Donnie !

By the way, it is 9:30 on a Friday night, my daughter is at her first slumber party, and all I want to do is go to bed. Sad isn't it!!!! Don't tell my hubby........

1 comment:

Amy said...

HELLOOOOOO - scrap a picture or two! I wondered when you said your husband dropped you off if that meant he was coming back to pick up BOTH of you! I hope she makes it all night - Macie was excited to know she was going to be there, too!
A