Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Bday Monkey Boy...sort of...

So we have a couple of Jake's in our family. The 31st was Jake's bday (cousin Jake, not to be confused with my red headed Jake Jake) and we didn't get a chance to hang out with him. When I went over to their house the other day Tori brings out the new toy her mom bought her. A plastic cake that you create. It was interesting. I came up with the bright idea to pretend it was Jake's bday cake - and I asked Monkey Boy (this is the name I will call him from here on out - he earned this nickname for making monkey faces in every single one of the family photos we take) to blow out the candles. The following is what happened...



Whenever Monkey Boy is around, you can be assured that chaos will soon follow! He is super cute though......not as cute as my Jake Jake - he holds the title of Cutest Boy Ever, but he's close.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Cute photos, looks like a lot of fun.

Noelia said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Great collage.