Monday, August 25, 2008

The Torch Has Been Passed....

It is official. The torch has been passed, the successor has been crowned. To what you might ask? WORST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER. That's right folks, my mother has been dethroned as the reigning worst photographer ever. I have to say it took a lot of effort, little skill, and lots of attitude to get it done. My dear husband succeeded today. I present to you his finest work, taken today, on the morning from h.e.doublehockeysticks.

I don't even know HOW you take a picture like that. When I asked, he just laughed and said that must have been when I was moving as I took the picture. Why? Why do you need to move when taking a photograph? So, if you are ever in need of a blurry photo, or maybe a picture where someone is missing their head, just let me know. I have two of the world's best worst photographers at my fingertips, just waiting to give you a heart attack via photography.

3 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

Hey - your hubby can take my photo! I almost never take a good photo so I might look even better blurry!

Brenda said...

Both my mother and mother in law are in the running for worst photographer. Handing over your camera is such a scary experience!

paper maddam said...

OMG... are you kidding me?? Does he know how to "check" the picture in the little screen??? LOL! He must have the SAME A.D.D. that Scott has. Most of New York is a "blur"

this makes a great "roast" on a scrapbook page.....-pm