Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Saga of lonely only...

So Rylee made a comment yesterday that really made me laugh....our conversation went a little something like this:

Rylee: Where are we going?
Me: Well, if you don't want lunchables we are going home.
Rylee: HOME? IT'S ALWAYS HOME, HOME, HOME. IT'S SOOOOO BORING AT HOME. CAN YOU TAKE ME TO TORI'S? (this was where the temper tantrum started-thus the caps)
Me: No, you can't go to Tori's.
Rylee: I AM SO SICK OF BEING BORED AT STUPID HOME. IT WOULDN'T BE THAT WAY IF YOU HAD GOTTEN ME THE SISTER I WANTED!!!!!!
Sorry girlfriend, the baby shop is closed! I have explained to her that I have a brother & a sister and I never played with either one of them - but she isn't buying it. I thought this would be a good time to post some cute (okay, embarrassing) photos of Twig and Buttboy! Especially since Twig won't remove the hideous whale photo from her blog.

Ahh, it's great to be the oldest with the most pictures! Aren't they cute?*Side note - he looks like a butt in that picture - and those cowboy boots - he never took them off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that you should get started right away on getting Rylee that little sister or brother! LOL Or you can borrow mine for a little while!


Rach

Heather said...

When I was younger I wanted a little sister desperately too. And I got one. For 18 years I wanted her to go back. (Now I love her. But it took a while!) Tell her she should be careful what she wishes for. She may live to regret it!