Sunday, August 24, 2008

Edward + Bella = Love

For weeks I have been 'listening' to the folks over at 2peas talk about this mysterious Twilight Saga Collection of books by Stephanie Meyer. I have to admit that I didn't really understand what all the buzz was about this book series. Then I happened to catch the trailer for the movie and I was intrigued. So, Thursday afternoon I purchased Twilight - and I devoured it. I was finished with it by 11:30 Friday night. I was so sad that I had read the entire book and I was looking forward to knowing more about Edward & Bella. So Saturday morning I herded Rylee to the bookstore and picked up the next book in the series, New Moon. I am sad to report that I am already finished with this book. Sometimes it sucks to be able to read so fast........and then again sometimes it doesn't. I obviously don't want to spoil the stories - but I have really enjoyed reading these. I can't wait to pick up Eclipse & Breaking Dawn. I think first that I will go back and re-read these two - I don't want the story of Bella & Edward to be over quite so soon. Oh....I really have to work on this whole being enabled thing. It is really not like me.......I am starting to worry about myself! Next think you know I will become a following sheep with no mind of my own.....oh the horror.

1 comment:

emily said...

My sister just hooked me on this book over the weekend too! She was skeptical when a friend reccommended it but she finished it in a day or so...and when she went off to buy the 2nd one she gave me the 1st to read! I love it!