Sunday, August 24, 2008

That's So Diva...I mean Raven

So during a quick sprint into the local Wal-Mart Wednesday night the oh so helpful Wal-Mart Greeter made sure to to let my 7 year old know that Raven, from 'That's So Raven' would be there the next afternoon, and that she should have me bring her back. I had to work, but we managed to talk her Raven hater of a dad (he hates that show)to take her. Well, every little girl in a 30 mile radius was at the Wal-Mart the next day. They waited in line for awhile, but Rylee had cheer practice which Shannon was not about to let her skip to see Raven. From what they could see - looks like Raven was having a bit of a DIVA afternoon. She would only sign the CD that she is selling at Wal-Mart, and would not take pictures with anyone. Shannon said that if someone tried to take a picture when they got up there, one of Raven's Posse would put their hand in front of your camera. Whatever Diva........Rylee assured me that Raven was not like that - it must have been those other people. Isn't she a naive sweetheart?

I forgot to mention that she went to meet Raven wearing her HSM I Love Troy shirt - I find that a little funny.
I also forgot to mention Shannon is the 2nd worst worst photographer I have ever met. My mother taking the top spot on that countdown. It's okay - embrace it! I love you anyway......and am immensely grateful I did not inherit that gene.

No comments: