Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Laundry School...

I have gone where no person in my family has been successfull before-I have taught my child how to do her own laundry. She was a willing participant - in the beginning - heck, she was even really passionate about it. I also explained to her the importance, since she did not want to be like her daddy - living on his own not knowing how to do a darn thing. I of course took pictures - but she made me stop because she was in her bra, and I was forbidden to post any bra pictures on my blog - so she had to 'get dressed'.....

I forgot to mention - she had to have a snack first.....diva...

3 comments:

Brenda said...

This is so funny, I remember getting suckered into this when I was Riley's age too!

Love the new background, so cute!

MediMonsters said...

Look at the big girl!! She's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Great job! Definitely have to train those troops to work. I have one that does her own laundry--if you consider washing her clothes when EVERYTHING she owns is dirty--about once a month. It's about time to train the boy, but he's not so easily convinced.