Saturday, August 16, 2008

Stupid Disneyshopping.com!

So the first birthday for my friend Misty's adorable triplets is fast approaching. You heard right, her TRIPLET GIRLS! They are super cute! Anyway what do you get triplet girls? I came up with the great idea to get them each a different plush Disney Princess Doll. I ordered a Belle, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. This is what I got in the mail yesterday. There seems to be something missing......hmmm. Turns out, according to the note in my shipment that they didn't actually have any of the Belle dolls in stock. Now what am I supposed to do with 2 dolls for TRIPLETS? Uggghhhh! So I have scoured the metroplex for another doll - nowhere to be found. I ended up getting these dolls to give them instead.....it is not really what I wanted since they are one, but I think they will still love them. But they don't fit in the matching gift bags I bought...triple UGHH! Now I am trying to make sure that Disneyshopping.com correctly credited my card for the doll they didn't send, and am trying to return the other two since no one else I know has a little girl....all stinky boys! Wait a minute....do you thing Pooper's new baby boy will want a princess doll when he is born? Something to ponder.......he might kill me, but it would be funny!

1 comment:

Lily said...

curse you disney.com...triplets are trply special. Sorry you got such a bum deal. i'm sure they will love the alterate choice though.