Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lovin' Lipstick...

Some how I have managed to instill a love of lipstick, chapstick, and lipgloss in my 7 year old. She has cultivated this love for quite a few years. I am still not quite sure how I managed this. I don't wear a lot of lipstick - or even lipstick all of the time. Rylee is a whole different story - she would wear it to bed if I would let her. One of my fondest memories is of Rylee at about 4, riding in the back of my car in her carseat applying liplocks (a Ryleeism). I could see her in the rear view mirror - and she just kept reapplying the liplocks over and over and over again. One layer on top of another - it was beautimous! Here is her latest round of applying liplocks at the mall.....
Apparently you have to look good in case you run into Jesse McCartney, one of the Jonas Brothers, or Zac Efron.

No comments: