Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where's our runway?

Rylee and I recently went on a little shopping excursion with some cousins. These are never your ordinary shopping trips - they are what Gilligan would call a 3 hour tour, but they are never 3 hours. They seem like forever. Imagine my surprise when I see the following taking place at American Eagle...
That's my daughter, fondling the unmentionables. She is fascinated by bra's.Their faces & stances really make the picture.***Just a side note, I did not dress her, and even Macie cannot refer to that outfit as fashion!

6 comments:

Krissynae said...

Why is it when we are young girls we can not wait to get our first bra. Then 20 yrs later we hate them. Too fun pictures. these will be great to embarass her when she starts dating. Great entry

Sandra Collins said...

my 6 year old is fascinated by bras too

Charleen said...

Cute pics. Even my son is fascinated with bras, but then again he's a boy! :) 100%

SplendidlyImperfect said...

She's so gonna regret that when she's 16 and you start showing the photo to her friends....

SplendidlyImperfect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Moses said...

LOVE IT!!! my daughter was the same way from like 5 to now (10) - she begs for what she calls "fakies" to wear to school - what a hoot! I thought we were the only ones!!!