Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lost Tooth........

So Wednesday was a special day at our house! Rylee lost her first tooth. Now I should probably let you know that the thought of loosing teeth gives me the willies - I don't want to talk about, think about it, and most assuredly I don't want you to show me how you can wiggle your loose tooth with your tongue. So of course it happens when Shannon is off playing golf. Rylee runs into the bathroom crying with something in her hand - oh the horror - she shows me the tooth in her hand. At this point I threw up a little in my mouth. I tell her to go get the Twig to help her - cause Mikey has already lost a tooth - obviously she has experience. The Twig freaks out and says she doesn't know what to do because Uriel took care of it. But the Twig did come through like a champ and got everything taken care of. Here are some pictures.
Rylee was confidant that the Tooth Fairy was going to bring her $100.00 for this fabulous tooth of hers. That girl is a dreamer! The Tooth Fairy did drop by while she was sleeping and exchanged her fabulous tooth for $5.00 in her Tooth Fairy Doll.
Isn't that doll the cutest thing? I got it from Pottery Barn when Rylee was a baby!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congratulations Rylee!! - p.s. - give your tooth fairy our number!
A