Sunday, July 13, 2008

S.O.R.R.Y.

I have to thank my good friend Tiffany for giving my daughter the game SORRY for Christmas. Not only did she give her the game, but she taught her the most important part of playing the game, which is to say SORRY with the biggest amount of sarcasm and attitude that you can muster while sending someone back to their home during the game. I know, it's not like my daughter had a real difficult time mastering sarcasm and attitude, I've met her! So after my brother's (aka Buttboy) bday party we played a nice game of SORRY. The game was made a bit more difficult as a certain cupcake thief (I can call him a thief, he's cute, and I didn't turn him in or anything) ate a ton of icing off my much labored over masterpieces, took a 3 hour nap, and was apparently on a severe sugar high. We did eventually make it through the game, and Mikey was the winner. Afterwards we had a good laugh (when I say we I mean Rylee and I, the Twig didn't find it too funny) at Jake Jake's antics. He took the wonderful photo that is at the top right of my blog - I love it!! Here are a few more pics...


And one of my favorites...that is Jake Jake's blanket wrapped around my head!
By the way mother - I am totally not an instigator at all! LOL!

2 comments:

Krissynae said...

It sounds like you guys had fun playing. Sorry is is one of my favorite games. It is the only my mother will play. And your little cupcake thief is a cuttie.. Have fun playing.

Lily said...

Hmmm, oddly enough the sarcastic sorry tends to be oft heard in our house also. Withor without the game. Cute photos. Thanks for sharing