Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Coffee Addict

You are probably asking how did I get a 7 year old coffee addict? It happened sort of like this. I have never been a coffee drinker - didn't appeal to me, and the smell gives me an instant migraine. I have vivid memories of when I worked at the Maui mall in high school (for those that don't know, yes, I lived on Maui for 1.5 years) there was this store that sold all kinds of coffee things. That store reaked from one end of the mall to the other. Anyway, a couple of years ago Rebecca (she is my husband's uncle's wife) tells me about these cappuccino's that they have at RaceTrack. It was really cold, you know like 56 degrees here in Texas, and we needed a warm beverage, so I decided to give it a try. I picked the cinnamon coffee cake cappuccino - and I was instantly in love. So since then whenever I have driven past a RaceTrack Rylee always asks can we stop for a coffee, even when it is smoking hot around here. On Sunday she requested one on our way to the movie, and she was super cute drinking it. I couldn't resist taking a million pictures. Aren't her pigtails adorable?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids like a good coffee also. Cute pics.

. said...

My eldest is a true Seattlite and enjoys a latte lol

Lily said...

Heehee...the other day I handed my son my strbuck caramel latte. he must have thogught it was hot chocolate because he took a big swig. he promptly spit it out. It was hilarious, I couldn't have planned it to be funnier. Needless to say I'm not in danger of raising a coffeeholics! they do love mint chocolate milk from starbucks though.