Friday, July 11, 2008

Candy Apple Martini's....

These are my new favorite adult beverage!!! They are so yummy. I thought that I would share with everyone my recipe. I took a recipe that I found online, and embellished it a little. Here are the ingredients:

2 oz Apple Vodka
4 oz Apple Pucker
1/2 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
8 oz Cranberry Juice

You don't have to use the Apple Vodka, regular will do, but I have found that the flavored Vodka really gives it a little something extra. Mix all of the ingredients listed above, and add several apple wedges/pieces into the martini as garnish, and well for a snack. This drink is best really cold!!! If the drink is a little strong - add more Apple Pucker or Cranberry Juice to taste. Have fun!

1 comment:

Krissynae said...

Love the change in blog. You are more then welcome about the siggy link help. My Walmart only had 3 flavors of B&J's single serve but we a lucky enough to have a B&J ice cream shop.. Hope you have a great weekend.