Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sign of summer...

At my house the real sign of summertime is one thing. The SNO CONE. Shannon and Rylee are both freaks for them. I was cured of any sno cone desire at the age of 14 when I worked at a sno cone stand for the summer. I ate my way through that summer, literally sno cone after sno cone. Even though I knew how much sugar was in the syrup - cause I had to mix them all up! Just thinking about it makes me want to hurl! Anyway, as I was saying those two sno cone freaks that live in my house try to eat them daily. Rylee's favorite is pickle - don't say it, I know it's gross - she loves them. Shannon always gets Tiger's Blood (cherry w/coconut). I have wanted to take some pictures, and scrap, Rylee's love of the sno cone for awhile now. It is harder than you would think to take a few stinking

pictures of a girl ordering and eating a sno cone! Anyway - hope everyone is enjoying their sno cones this summer - I know my family is!

1 comment:

Raquel said...

Completely know about being a sno cone freak because I am one too!! DS loves them also. Best thing here is that I can buy the ice and syrup and have a sno cone party at home.