Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To my soon to be ex b-in-law....

This post has been edited to include the original rant, and my follow up.

I deeply regret my decision to put a public voice to my personal frustrations. I have never before spoke out in a derogatory manner in regards to those involved. I have never uttered a mean spirited word in the presence of my precious nephews. Please understand that I am the oldest child and am fiercely protective of my younger siblings. I am deeply saddened by the unfounded accusations and treatment that my only sister endures on a daily basis. I am frustrated that I am powerless to protect her. I mistakenly chose to vent my frustrations, and for that I issue my sincerest apologies. It is my intention to support, nurture, protect, and love both my sister and her magnificent boys. It is my greatest hope that the current situation is resolved in a civil manner, and that EVERYONE involved is able to create a respectful relationship so that the children involved do not grow up in a stressful environment. My mother taught me to be the bigger person and rise above the negative situations and people with dignity. I apologize that for a brief period in time I let my emotions override the right thing to do.

I have to say that these are my humble thoughts and opinions. I would like to start out by saying you are a complete A**HOLE! Seriously, what is wrong with you? Wait, I've met your whacked out family, I think I know. Okay, let me explain a few minor things to you....
*My sister is not a drug addict.
*My sister does not have a drinking problem.
*My sister is no longer going to take your crap.
*My sister is not a bad person.
*My sister is not a bad mother.
*My sister is not making a poor decision because she doesn't want to be married to you any longer.
*My sister does not exhibit obsessive phone use...wait...I'll spot you that one, she does love that blackberry.
*My sister does not have an eating disorder. (So she's in better shape than you, accept it, the rest of us do!)
*My sister does not need to be controlled.
*My sister does not have mental issues. While I'm at it....
*You're family is a bunch of whack jobs.
*This is not Mexico, you wanted to live here, now you have to follow our constitution and our laws. You can go back - we won't stop you. By the way, did you thank my sister for your citizenship?
*Your 25 brothers and sisters do not intimidate us. We know you are a posse of bad a**es, but I will place my money on Buttboy any day. (Yes, I know that is an embellishment, but I can't keep count of all of you.)
*It is rude to talk about someone in another language in front of them. *Let your parents know, that we know they can speak English, and to pretend that they can't to be rude to us is bad manners.
*It is not okay for your sisters, brothers, parents, or sister's-in-law to advise my nephews on where they should live, or to propose to them that their mother is in any way unfit. Especially the sister-in-law who couldn't be bothered enough to actually watch them while they were in her care, and they had to be taken to the emergency room.
*FYI....you are the one that allowed Jake to be locked in a dark garage by himself for over an hour.
*FYI....I believe that Jake cracked his skull, literally, while under your supervision.
*My sister will not be having or performing anything of a sexual nature with you ever again. Believe it.
*You are an idiot. What moron doesn't know that if you don't have custody of the children, you must pay child support EVERY month? Are you that stupid?
*It is not okay for you to verbally abuse my sister on a daily basis.
*It is not okay for you to disrespect my mother the way you have the last 9 years.
*It is not okay for you to tell my sister that her family is on your side.
*You are not a Texan, that speaks volumes, and well tells me right off that you have issues.

Thank goodness that we no longer have to continue the charade that we like you. Thank goodness you will no longer be a part of our family. Thank you for my nephews - they are great boys thanks to my sister's hard work in raising them when you couldn't be bothered with them.

Be glad that my brother is deployed, protecting our country from terrorists. Otherwise, Buttboy would be laying the smack down and wiping the floor with your A**.

Be glad that my father is no longer with us. In case you were unaware, I was witness to Raymond placing the fear of god into many a person through the years. Buttboy has nothing on my dad. Be glad he is not here to explain to you the error of your ways, the way we do it in Texas. Although, Raymond has been known to visit folks from the grave. He has even been to your house. I will make sure my mother let's him know you need a visit of your own. He was scary in life, I am sure he is even scarrier as a ghost. I am sure he has nothing better to do than haunt you for the next 30 years.

Thank your lucky stars that my sister is nothing like my brother, my mother, or myself. Give thanks that she is the nice, compassionate one in our family. Be glad that she is not the vindictive, mean b*tch that I am, cause I would have you curled in a ball crying right about now.

OMG....I feel so much better having gotten that off my chest. It is hard to be the bigger person, and since my husband won't let me call the A**HOLE and unload on him I had to vent somewhere. At least I can hope that he may happen upon my lovely blog at some time and take a peak, cause I am sure it would get under his skin.

Peace out!

2 comments:

Baking a wish said...

Oh, hugs to your sister. Sorry she has to go through this now, but it sounds like for the better in the long run.

paper maddam said...

glad you got that out!! my fav part is buttboy laying the smackdown on him, i had to pause and LMAO and then resume reading. i have met him and yes he could totally lay the smackdown on certain brother in laws!! LOL!!! -pm