Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Arcade/Family Fun Center....

So the plan was to go to Alley Cats and bowl - but we ended up in Oklahoma - okay not that far just Hurst, but man it feels far away. We chose a place because it said go carts, bowling, and pizza buffet. Turns out the bowling part is false advertising, but we had a fun time anyway. We had a little pizza buffet with ice cream and cinnamon rolls - the twig ate some spagetti and a slice of applie turnover pizza - I am sure it went right to her little finger (I'm bitter - so what - maybe someday if I choose to never eat again I can be a twig too - we have the same genes - it could happen. At least I am a twig in my dreams!) Then it was off to the glow in the dark miniature golf.

Then we had a little Dance Dance Revolution Action. The grown man on the ground is my brother break dancing-it was a horror to the eyes! LOL!
Which brings us to the go cart race. Now, that break dancing grown man did a whole lot of smack talking in the line about how he was going to beat all of us - whatever Speed Racer wannabe. Here are the teams in the order we went out of the gate:
Andrea & Tristan
Tammy & Rylee
Russell & Mikey
Lesa & Jake
So here are the facts - not the fiction some people are choosing to believe - I lapped Russell & Mikey TWICE - did you hear me people - I LAPPED THE SMACK TALKER TWICE!!!!!!! Oh - and I lapped the twig once - Jake and I are the winners of the family go cart race! The fiction is that the go cart dude took pity on Russell and declared his slow butt the winner because he was next to him at the end of the last lap - when he waved his imaginary checkered flag - WHATEVER HATERS - JAKE AND I ARE THE TRUE SPEED RACERS!!!! Here are a few more photos from the afternoon - one is off the 'bowling' that is advertised on the building.
Then we had a lovely colored water, water gun fight - if you ever get a wild hair and think about buying one - don't - they get everywhere. We ended up with a blue Jake Jake and a Red Mikey! Today we invaded the Dobbins Fortress for a short time (good thing the toll taking troll was at work - LOL!), and then spent some quality time breaking in the slip -n- slide - pictures tomorrow!

No comments: