Monday, June 30, 2008

There here......

So the family is all back together again....my family that is. My brother, sister and their boys all got into town. We spent Saturday night catching up and hanging out. I made my 'famous' pretzel chicken. Rylee, Mikey, and Jake decided that they were going to camp out in the living room on the air mattress. It was not a very successful camp out - as they all ended up in other bedrooms before morning. What do you do? At least they looked super cute laying there watching a movie for a little while.
On Sunday we went to the Ft. Worth Stockyards. We ended up with a cowboy (Mikey), a cowgirl (Rylee), a trick roper (Tristan), and one good shooter (Jake)!

We went to the Pawnee Bill Wild West Show - which the boys really seemed to enjoy. I was expecting a little more of a show - I guess that's what Disney World will do to you - no ordinary show will do after that place. LOL! Here is a pick of Rylee, Jake, and myself. You can see Tristan sitting next to us. Of course we had to get a pick of some of us in front of a statue. My lovely brother was the first to cross over the fence surrounding it - but Mikey is a follow the rules kind of guy and he refused. Good for you dude! Oh and that twig disguised as a person in the pink shirt - that's my sister. Send all your extra food to her - she needs the calories! LOL! That's about as much adventure as we could take in one day! Stay tuned for Monday's adventures from the arcade/fun place!

3 comments:

Amy said...

you crack me up - TWIG! I only wish I could look half that good! I want to go to the stockyard - sounds like it was a fun day!
A

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like ya'll had a great time! Can't wait to hear about the other adventures. Oh and ALL my food is coming your way I need to share anyway. LOL

Rach

paper maddam said...

yeah twig, we are jealous.... LOL

just wait... our new bods will take form before the NKOTB concert baby!! -pm