Saturday, June 28, 2008

I did it.....Tara will be proud....

So I have to thank my mom for having the paint shop pro software and letting me use it. It took me a few minutes - but I think I learned a few basics. I created this wonderful pick of my Jake Jake that highlights one of his best assets - that adorable red hair. No people - that is not a dye job, it's natural. Let's be honest - I really did it to freak his mean mommy out. She thought Tara's masterpiece of Rylee was scary - thought I would scare her a little more. How do you think it turned out? I LOVE IT! And here is one more that I did because I can't stop......It is one of the character pictures from Disney World. It is from the tea party that we went to with Sleeping Beauty. Also, two from Halloween....I can't stop. This is addictive.

1 comment:

paper maddam said...

i so have to do this too!! love them all