Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What happen(s) at scrapbook retreat stays at scrapbook retreat.....

unless you brought your camera and have a blog! LOL! I had a great time being the replacement! Just so you know Amy - even though you weren't there physically, you were there in spirit & scrapbook! We all worked on an Amy layout or two! I think that that my favorite part of going on a retreat is the 20 minutes after we lay down in bed and just talk & laugh like 12 year olds - man that is fun! Of course, we are probably all high on Vick's Vapor Rub! LOL! My other favorite part was the 2:00 in the morning giddy discussion where we gave each other scrapbook retreat names. Here are some photos....I won't share the one that Meredith took of me - cause the bad posture makes for an UGLY picture.

Another memorable moment was Sonic - all I will say is don't come between Donna and her lemons! LOL! And a warning to those who buy shirts at conventions - proofread them before you drop $30.00 bucks on them!!! Can't wait until we do it again!

No comments: