Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Annual WAC Picnic

So this last Saturday was the annual WAC (Wild About Cheer) picnic. Not all of the girls were there, but here is a photo of some of them. I was not looking forward to it, but I have to say that I ended up having a pretty good time. Rylee is on a new team this year, and I am still getting to know all of the moms and girls. Here is a picture of part of the Mini team. I do have to take a minute, and think it is important to note: I DID NOT DRESS RYLEE! She dressed herself - not sure what those socks are about, but whatever! So we had hot dogs, chips, cupcakes, and sodas to eat! Then there were lots of games to play. Rylee and Elysia attempted the three legged race - the became untied at the end. She also attempted the sack race - but wore herself out and got too hot hopping around in it before the race started that she quit. Finally she did the egg relay - and I am happy to say that she did not drop the egg! Here are some photos.



This next picture is my favorite of the evening. I thought I was being a good mom taking pictures of my daughter and her friends to have memories of the good times and this is what I got:

This is so completely my daughter - that his her personality all the way. She sure wasn't sticking that tongue out at me when she needed me to push her! Then she got other people to do it to me....so unfair!
Well I am off to pack my bags to go 'you know where with you know who' this weekend. (Don't want to rub it in to certain folks! LOL)

1 comment:

Amy said...

thanks about the whole 'not rubbing it in' thing! you are TOO kind!! anyway - LOVE the socks - it is totally a throwback to the 80's which I believe is currently in style - SO - to quote Macie - SHE IS SO FASHION!