Thursday, May 29, 2008

Auntie Lesa loves me.....

I totally forgot to tell you the wonderful story of how I am the best auntie ever!! So this is how it goes....and keep in mind my Jake Jake is probably sporting this face, we like to call it his mad face:
Jake: Can I have a donut?
My sister aka Mean Mommy: No.
Jake: You are a mean mommy. I don't love you. I want to go to Texas. I want to stay with Auntie Lesa because she loves me. Auntie Lesa would give me a donut.
That boy has some good taste - and you bet your donuts I would give you one! Just a few more weeks with that mean mommy - and I will meet you at the airport with a bag full of some powdered donuts, which you can eat in front of your 'mean mommy'. Gotta love those kids...they say the best things! Okay - I am off to catch up on my General Hospital....drool over that sexy Jason a little...man he's hot!

No comments: