Saturday, May 17, 2008

Proms and Parties....


So here are some pictures from last night before the Red Oak prom. Grady and Rachel looked great. I didn't get many pictures, as I had to leave and take Madison and her posse of girls somewhere. I hear that everyone behaved, and they had a great time.

Rylee had a great B-day party today at Chuck E Cheese. We had a great time - thanks to my friends Meredith and Amy for keeping me company and for having some laughs! By the way Amy - I am about to use my new stamps! LOL! Thanks to everyone that came! By the way mom- Rylee read her books the entire way home! I think they were a hit. Here are a few pictures.....



Just for you Mere..........

3 comments:

paper maddam said...

**RENEE** work that suit girl!! love you :) **STRAWBERRY**

Amy said...

that is the CUTEST swimsuit EVER! I think i need one for me! he he! LOVED the party - thanks for the invite - the kids had a great time!!

by the way - you PEEPS better start leaving me some comments!
Amy

Brenda said...

The swimsuit pics are adorable, way too cute!