Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mani & Pedi........

Since Shannon has taken off to Vegas for the weekend, Rylee and I had a girls day at New York Nails. We had fabulous spa pedicures. And Rylee ended up talking me into getting her a manicure - which I am glad I took the picture of since she has already chipped some of it off! I just want to go on record saying that a spa pedicure and an eyebrow wax are great things! I could definately do a pedicure all the time - the eyebrow wax every now and then. Afterwards we went and saw the new Narnia - Prince Caspien movie. It was really crowded - which I could certainly do without. I like the theater to be empty - but oh well. It was a good movie for a sequel. Once Shannon gets back we are going to be tortured with the new 'Dr. Jones' movie - ugh!
And for all my scrappy friends, a little surprise that I got in the mail today. This is a much anticipated tool in the online scrap world - it has been sold out for awhile now. I ordered it online and it came today. It is a border punch from Fiskars. I don't usually take to border punches - but this one really appeals to me because I think it can be versitile. You can use it in so many ways on a scrap page - in my humble opinion. Can't wait to put it to good use on the upcoming scrap retreat next month! Here is an example of what it looks like:
Well I am off to do some work around the house. I also got 27 Dresses in the mail today - Rylee and I have decided on a girls movie night tonight! I have to save all my pennies for CTMH's June promotion! LOL!

2 comments:

emily said...

I enjoyed the movie 27 Dresses it was cute. Sounds like a good "Girl's Day"!

paper maddam said...

I hope you enjoyed your tutorial on that fabulous punch... enjoy many more layouts and cards with that bad boy!! -pm