Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My latest shoe acquisition & tile pictures

So I found these super cute shoes at Target-they were a must have, so the immediately went in the basket. They had them in brown also - but they were not a cute brown. For anyone interested they were $19.99 - a bargain!

Now I have to tell you about the other pair of shoes that were a must and quickly went into the basket as well.
I have been stalking this brown pair for at least 1 and a 1/2 years. I love them...and yes I do stalk shoes. The last time I found these, I resisted, and then they were sold out. Thank goodness Target brought them back! They were $24.99 for anyone that is interested.

And for those folks that have recently listened to my whining, moaning, complaining, and etc. in regards to my 4 week tile installation - I leave you with pictures of the completed project.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

The tile looks so good. I bet it was worth the wait!