Thursday, July 17, 2008

Macie's B-day party....

Rylee had a great time at Macie's birthday party. It was a cheerleader camp theme. I have to share a secret with you. A week before the party Rylee started crying about having to go to Macie's cheerleader party. She was upset because she didn't want to stretch at the party. They have really been working on her flexibility at the cheer gym - and the thought of having to do any of that on a voluntary basis brought her to tears. I assured her that there would be no stretching involved at a birthday party. I shared this story before hand with Meredith and we had a little giggle. Imagine the laughter that erupted from the two of us when the 'head' cheerleaders announced everyone needed to stretch. The look on Rylee's face was priceless! It was a great party. The girls really enjoyed it! We all salivated over the cake. Hey, I have had her baking before, I knew what was in store for me! YUMM! I had one of those wonderful pom poms. She did a great job as usual. If you need any baked goods, I can make it happen for you for the right price. I am the agent, and we don't do freebies! We are proud of Mere's product. LMAO!! Here are a few more pictures....
I have to take a minute and address the Lone Ranger in the middle of the shot taking aim with his weapon. He cracks me up!
Great party Amy...thanks for having us!

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE IT!! I love all the pictures - they look great! I especially love the sory about the stretching - that is really funny! THANK YOU!!
A