Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July....

We decided to spend the 4th doing something that Rylee loves...... Hurricane Harbor. I didn't get too many pictures as I spent most of my time in the water with the kiddos using me as a moving water ride. I am happy to report there were no incidents of sunburn due to the Twigs sunblock application addiction! LOL - I had to kid you about something, and I figured the blackberry jokes were a little stale at this point. We then had dinner at one of Rylee's favorite places - Joe's Crab Cracks (that's what she calls it)..oops I mean Crab Shack! We love to sit on the patio and let Rylee and whoever play on the play ground until she is too tired to move! This is the strategy we used on the 4th. We definately had a round of grown up drinks, which I captured a couple of shots of the boys with their buckets-o-beer.

Collin decided that he needed to accesorize his look a bit...check it out...
Isn't my brother's mini me the cutest thing ever? He quickly got rid of the glasses as I am sure they were hard for him to look through! Jake Jake, Tristan, and Rylee had a good time playing on the play ground. Mikey enjoyed hanging out at the table with us old folks.
EAT AT JOES!

1 comment:

Amy said...

WOW - it looks like you had a fun fourth of July and a fabulous week with your family!
A