Saturday, October 4, 2008

Football Chronicles Part V

I am a little behind....it is a busy time of year. Last week was the Cheer Mania football game against Lancaster. It was a great evening. At least this year my daughter did not get dressed up in her Lancaster Tiger colors to go sit on the Red Oak side like last year. (I was so proud though, my girl supporting my alma mater without even knowing it!) The shirts were supposed to be lime green - but they were more highlighter yellow - not good. I made RyRy the cutest bow to wear!






It was so much fun for the girls. RyRy loved being down there. She cheered and had the best time. Sachel did an excellent job with all of the girls. She even posed for a pic during the chaos! Maddie did a great job too. They are sweet girls. RyRy can't wait to cheer for football when she gets older. After the first quarter I finally got a chance to watch the game being played! Grady played a great game! The 4th quarter was a tense on your feet time. The Hawks ended up kicking & recovering 3 onside kicks - due to an over zealous ref who wouldn't stop throwing down his flag. In the end, they lost. After the game though, my Grady was stopped for an interview! You go stud!

No comments: