Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here They Are.....The Block

Wasn't my video fab? I LOVE it! I have to say that Mere is the greatest - she took a ton of pictures and got some really great ones which she shared with me. Just so you are aware......Before Justin, there was Jordan & Joey - that was one of my favorite homemade shirts of the night. It is so true, and I added the Joey part (once you stare into those beautiful blue eyes you will understand). Okay....on with the pictures.

So Danny comes out on the stage with this hooded jacket on, and I looked at Mere and said 'He's about to breakdance' and sure enough - he did. His breakdancing skills were what got him into the band originally - and man he sure still has them.
So you will know....Joey was wearing his smiley face jacket from the Hangin' Tough video (not the original one - I am sure it is a replica, Mere will tell you I possess a crazy amount of music video knowledge)
By the way, Joey is totally pointing to me in that picture above - not any of you crazy *itches......ME! ONLY ME.......I am not that delusional, really, I know he's just pointing. Last but not least (you thought I forgot didn't you?) Donnie doin' it Marky Mark style....
I want to thank my wonderful mother for watching my darling RyRy so I could attend the best concert ever! I appreciate it more than you know. I will share with you later some of the crazy things 'ladies' wore to the show - you would not even believe it. And to Mere.....Keep Hangin' Tough till the next show! To the NKOTB Haters (Shannon and Scott) I will kindly remind you that you have attended a NKOTB show - and I think I saw you dancing and having a good time (okay, not really, but I am telling everyone you did)- so SHUSH IT! Also, to the Hungry Man - no we were definately not the only two people standing up the whole time - check out my video - those women were crazy - they were throwing ugly bras and their shirts up onto that round platform - gross!
PS....RyRy likes Donnie & Jon the best. She also wanted to know what the heck breakdancing was...LOL! And, Donnie has the best bling according to her - she likes the bling!

No comments: