Sunday, October 26, 2008

Football Chronicles Part VIII

I got a little sidetracked this week on what Chuck called my 'New Kids High' and didn't get around to posting the latest installment of football. The game last week was in Terrel, TX - home of Jamie Foxx. Jamie needs to make a donation and fix up the football field - that place was hazardeous to my health. First we ate at some bbq place....they had really good banana pudding. I encouraged the Monkey Squad (Monkey Boy, RyRy, and Bertha) to climb for a photo:

The game itself was really one-sided. The Hawks won 55-0!!! Grady had an awesome game! We actually were close enough to the cheerleaders to hear/see them and Sachel did a great job as well. Only 2 more games left, unless they make it into the playoffs......then we continue.




1 comment:

Brenda said...

MMMM I love banana pudding and I love high school football games.