Saturday, October 18, 2008

Greetings From Buttboy....

So we finally heard from deployed Buttboy last weekend. When I say we, I mean mom, and I just happened to be with her when he called - you know, the one weekend we actually convinced her to leave the house and dumb dog. It was great to get to talk to him - a little weird with the delay. Let's be honest - he wasn't really interested in talking to me - he just wanted to talk to his niece...whatever! (no one wants to talk to me anymore - not even my Jake Jake - he just whines and says 'I don't wanna talk to HERRR - I will remember this you red headed cutie.....and that is a threat mister!) So in my brief dialog I asked Buttboy if we could send him packages and he said yes, then I asked 'What do you need or want?' In true Buttboy fashion he responded with 'A 42 inch flat screen t.v!' Not gonna happen dreamer! I don't blame him for trying. I should do that......Mom...hello, are you hearing me? I need/want 2 pairs of wedges from Cato, a sweater, and a new laptop..........DID IT WORK? Are they on their way to me?

I knew I was robbed being the oldest.....I should have been the youngest, and a stinky boy! (just kidding mom - you are the greatest!)

No comments: