Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cheetahlicious....

I actually kept a secret. I know - big surprise. RyRy wanted me to take her to the Cheetah Girls concert here on the 20th, but I told her that is a school night - and a no go. Let's keep it real....I don't care that much about a school night, but I am going to NKOTB on the 19th - I have to recover. So I found out that the Cheetah Girls were performing on the 11th in Bossier City, where we were going for the first cheer comp of the season. So, I plunked down serious change on some floor seats. I decided to spare myself the agony of endless questions and surprise RyRy the day of the concert. *You will catch glimpses of Mom, she did indeed leave her house for the weekend, and I captured it on film.


So when it was time to go to the concert RyRy says she doesn't want to go. Run that by me again.......she doesn't want to go. Get in the car girlfriend - these are floor seats. You will go and LOVE it. So she did finally get into the concert - after she got an all important $10.00 glow stick. Their opening acts were 535 and The Clique Girls - both were really good. My pictures are not the greatest because I didn't want to lug my bigger camera there.





They really had a great show. Lot's of costume changes, dancing, dancers, and set changes. I really enjoyed myself. *Not nearly as much as I will at NKOTB this Sunday, but as much as I could at the Cheetah Girls!*

No comments: