Saturday, October 4, 2008

Uncle Shannon...

So Wednesday night we got a chance to go out and see baby Gavin (I am still working on a nickname for him, Pooper nixed my original idea, he's such a butthead). It was the first time Shannon had gotten to see him. I have to let you know that Shannon is afraid of babies - he doesn't go near them often. Gavin was having a bad day, but he is so super cute! Shannon gave him a glance or two. Then Gavin decided that he was hungry, and well I sort of 'threw' him at Shannon. I didn't give him a chance to say no. He was calling out 'Get him Lesa, I am afraid of babies.' and I am saying 'Oh, let me take your picture' while Pooper is calling out 'Hold me Uncle Shannon, hold me'. I thought Shannon was going to kill us. It was hilarious. I did get some pics though...

He is so little - the baby. I held him almost the entire time we were there. His poor momma is tired! I wished they lived closer - I would be over there all the time! RyRy is still on her quest to get to hold him....some day soon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

oh mommy - let her hold him - she's big enough. Shoot - my kids hold collin all the time (even cole) and he is 1000 times bigger than that baby now!
A