Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Football Chronicles Part VII....

I didn't end up with too many pictures from last Friday night.....not sure why. I first have to share with you a little story so that you will understand. There is this gentleman that you see here to the left...we call him Drum Man. He has more spirit than anyone I have ever known. For years he has gone to every Red Oak Football game - I have even seen him at JV & Freshman games. With him he brings his bag of noisemakers.......you know I bugle and a big a** drum which he uses throughout the game to hype up everyone. They are so loud. This year I was exteremly excited because Drum Man's reserved seat was to our right - my deaf side. Which means I can actually enjoy the game because he doesn't annoy me too much.

It was a very close game - and Grady scored the game winning touchdown during overtime. Because the game was so close, Shannon's friend E decided to help Drum Man out with a little bit of noisemaking. He is lucky to be alive, especially after he spent most of the night making fun of my NKOTB fellows. He thinks he has jokes.....

After the game Sachel tells us about this girl who was waving a sign that said put in #2 (who is the crapy back up QB) and how they got into a little bit of an argument when Sachel said something about her sign, and then after Grady one the game for them, she went back over and said something else to the girl......Sachel was real passionate about it. I even caught her retelling the story - where she was weaving and bobbing her head.


Till next week.....

No comments: