Monday, September 1, 2008

Queen of Chopsticks...

Last night we decided at the last minute to go to dinner and a movie. We didn't have a lot of time to figure out where to eat. We ended up at Pei Wei, which I love, and it was totally Shannon's idea. (Are you shocked Mere - he said he was never eating there again- he has since changed his mind) So Shannon decides to tell us about how he used to eat with chopsticks when he was a kid - but he can't remember how. Me, I have never even tried to use those weapons. Rylee decides that she is going to use them to eat. I thought okay - I have to try this if my 7 year old is going to. Turns out I am not so bad, but Rylee was declared the Queen of Chopsticks as she was fabulous at it.

4 comments:

Lily said...

Love. Pei wei.
Love. chopsticks.
Love. your blog.

Noelia said...

Cute pics! Chopsticks are so much fun!

emily said...

I LOVE the Carrie Bradshaw quote you have on your blog!

Jen Mc said...

Oh fun!!!! I love your pictures.