Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Football Chronicles Part IV...

This one was quite a haul....all the way past Tyler. Let me tell you that I am a dedicated cousin to drag myself all the way down there to watch Grady & Sachel. During the 2 hour drive Maddie french braided RyRy's hair, and then put her face on. She looked really cute!

So we pulled into the parking lot right as the game was starting. Seriously - it was a close call.

So my pictures are not that great - heck I can barely pick out which one Grady is. It was not their best game - but Grady played decent. Jordan was a BEAST on defense! RyRy had one of her favorite things.....a pickle. I swear her stomach has to be one of the sourest places ever. I don't even know how she puts away so much sour food. It was a very long night since the Hawks lost and we had a 2 hour drive home. We didn't get home until 1:00 in the morning. Heck I didn't even get to sleep until around 2:00 am. Good thing Mere cancelled on me for Saturday am and I didn't have to drag my but out of bed early to work out. I was TIRED!!!! So here are a few more picks from the night.

Grady is a victim of Shannon Syndrome - he doesn't believe in smiling for pictures. Maddie however is always smiling. She is so beautiful!!!!

This is what happens after every game. The adults crowd around Grady, say good game or what the heck happened with such and such play. And my daughter attempts to amaze the crowd with her tumbling tricks.

No comments: