Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pets Invade the Mansion....

I figured everyone needed a little break from football posts....LOL! Anyway Rylee loves her Bratz, Bratz Mansion, and her Littlest Pet Shop pets. We have caught her a couple of times playing with them together. It is really cute how all of the pets move into the mansion. If I was those Bratz I would revolt - all those pets can't possibly smell very good. And there is my dog sniffing around. She's probably look for feathers. She's mesmerized by feathers. Can't resist eating them. It's super gross. Poor Molliey was soon banished from the immediate area. Poor tortured dog.

1 comment:

Pam said...

LOL!!! Oh I LOVED mixing all my toys like that when I was a little girl!!!

My boys do NOT sit and play. It has to be physical, physical, physical. LOL!