Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fishing Stories....

So it has been a while since I have posted anything about my Jake Jake & Mikey....so thought I would share some recent adventures. They got to go fishing....and no Twig did not take them. Are you kidding? We are not sporty girls. I have not been fishing since I was a kid. I have caught a fish - which my mother kindly froze for me. But sadly I was banned from fishing trips very early on because of my afflication. You know - too much talking. Whatever! Seriously....who sits there for hours on end without talking? Craziness. Anyway.....here are pics of the boys.

It is so beautiful where they live in Washington. I love the trees behind the lake.****The pictures are not that clear....probably because they were sent from Twig's Crackberry!

No comments: