Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Brigdon Invasion....

So I have known Scott for what seems like forever, and Shannon has known him even longer. He is truly a lifelong friend - and even though he lives to harass me - I 'heart' him dearly. I like his wife Tiffany even more than I like him. I 'heart' the day she stepped into our lives - she is fabulous. Since Scott is a military guy it has been over 10 years since he lived anywhere near us - so we were super excited when he and the fam' ended up in San Antonio. It's a start - at least we can drive there in a day! So they came up for a visit over the long weekend - it was so busy that we didn't get to spend much time hanging out. Here are a few pics after lunch...



Now when I say we have been friends forever - I mean like 19 years. Long time.....long enough to remember each other's really horribly embarrassing high school moments. Like the millions of times those two made me watch Young Guns - their favorite movie, to which they each assigned themselves a character and would call each other by that name. So annoying. Long enough for them to take me and another girl to Fright Night at Six Flags and talk all of the zombie's into scaring the crap out of us. Long enough to talk them into going to the liquor store for me so I could get drunk with all of my girlfriends. Long long time. Poor Tiffany, the only person in the world who must endure the reminiscing that goes on whenever we get together. The only poor soul who has to endure the ribbing and inside jokes. She must really love all of us to put up with the way we harass each other. It is so great to have friends like that! On a final note......WHATever and Jalapeno'! (one of those inside jokes)

No comments: