Monday, April 6, 2009

WAC 5th Annual Banquet

So we had the 5th annual banquet for cheer this last weekend. RyRy was very excited....you know in the sense that I should purchase her a new dress because she didn't want to wear the one she had just gotten. When I nipped that idea in the bud she had the nerve to tell me 'It's my decision what I wear, it's my banquet'....Hello? It's your decision when you fork over some money.....crazy deluded girl! She did get some new 'heels' to wear! She was so cute!

There was a photo area when you first came in. We had dinner, the best dessert table ever, awards, then there was a ton of dancing. Those girls shut the place down - they were maniacs on the dance floor! My daughter included......she tore it up! In case you were wondering - yes she did take it all the way down to the ground at one point - and not during the limbo contest. There is no saving us from her dancing!

I have to mention: 1.RyRy with Coach Danny - he is the most amazing tumbling coach - she would be lost without him! 3. This is Kelli, RyRy's big sis her 2nd year - sweetest girl and a total dancing maniac. 4. This is Mo....he has issues. 15. My RyRy and my Kasey - love love love our Kasey!!!

No comments: