Monday, April 6, 2009

Crop Stories: Crop Reality

So the rest of the weekend was pretty uneventfull...except for late night/early morning 3 am discussions - which can be really interesting. Like after Scraparella and I dished about the Real Houswives of NYC we decided that TLC so needs a scrapping reallity show - you know the kind where someone gets kicked off. It would be so awesome to throw out the catch phrase 'your scrapbook is not closed' and watch the loser walk down the road with their scrap tote - all dejected! I can't believe they haven't thought of it yet.......hello TLC we are ready - just give us a call!


My total shock for the weekend was miss Scrapalicious who totally cracked me up! Can't wait to hang out w/out the underage set again - there is no telling what may happen!


Here is my favorite layout I did all weekend. It is totally my favorite because I crammed as much crud on there as possible....(thus my crop name Queen of Crud!) and then added more later! It is also one of my favorite pics from Disneyland w/Scott and Tiff - so sweet!!!!!!

No comments: