Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Graduate...2009

I think that the only truly happen person on graduation date is the graduate. Everyone else is just sad that person has grown up in front of their eyes, and really depressed about how old they are now. LOL! We took the normal family photos before we headed to the venue....

In case you didn't notice...how HOTT is Maddie in that yellow dress? I picked it out, was with her when she purchased it, and then had to talk her into wearing it. She was stunning! Oh...and Shannon is missing because our AC had gone out for the 2nd time and he was at home waiting for the repair man....nice hu? Then we took this lovely photo.....I should let you know that Maddie is obsessed with 'bubbies' (as the RHNJ say it) and especially mine. This dress apparently really accentuated them - and well......it led to this silly picture. Then we went to graduation. I don't really have in pics from graduation because......well there is a good reason. I was sitting next to Chewie, who was sitting next to family friend Josh. I at the very beginning of the ceremony Becca was yelling at Chewie to take pictures, and he was kind of standing there - frozen. Next thing I hear is Josh say 'Man are you crying? Do I need to take that camera and shoot some pics so you can cry?' Then I started to tear up.....but I wasn't about to let Josh see me cry.....so I spent most of the time trying not to tear up and blubber like an idiot because Grady was graduating. Maddie however was not sitting next to us and was not afraid of Josh's scrutiny...and well she cried all of her make up off - she was still crying afterwards when we were outside hunting through the sea of people looking for our graduate. I need to briefly mention that Jimmy (who is in the photo w/Grady below) and Grady were beach ball smugglers...meaning that they smuggled in deflated beach balls under their caps....and Jimmy blew them up during the cermony under his gown....and the class bounced them around a few times before they were confiscated...and a totally innocent girl was blamed for it......shame on you boys!


Congratulations Grady! Now we all get to take you to college! LOL!

No comments: