Thursday, January 8, 2009

Strawberry Wine....

On New Year's Eve I found a wine that I actually enjoyed drinking. It was so super yummy! It is from St. James Winery and it is their Strawberry Wine. I know what some of you who have known me forever (Misty, Shannon, Scott) are thinking....don't say it. I might vomit at the thought of all of the bottles and bottles and bottles of Strawberry Hill we consumed in our much younger days! (Not you S&S......I am talking about the members of the WMMB Posse-no the rest of you are not getting explanation of that name - ever!) I have moved past that cheap wine that we would consume at parties. Too bad that I can't find it anywhere around here. Looks like I will have to order it online! I did get some pics - so if you see it around while you are picking up your Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill....let me know! LOL!
On that note - I am feeling a little sorry for RyRy. That poor girl was born to the two masters of parental manipulation (okay, Shannon really didn't have to manipulate his parents as much as I did - but he was still a wild man...you know it's true - don't even try to deny) and party animals. That poor girl is never getting away with anything - ever. Been there and done that! It's a shame really, cause she would be really good at it, just like me. LOL!

No comments: