Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Fondue To Me

So the big birthday rolled around once again. It was a nice bday - I got some flowers that smelled really nice. I also got a coveted cupcake made by Mere! YUM! Someone who doesn't even like cake or icing tried to swipe it.....
So in our family we go out to eat for bdays, and I chose Simply Fondue! So last year for dessert we had the Banana's Foster - delicious! I would have licked that pot if it wouldn't have burnt my tongue to a crisp. RyRy and Shannon were not fans. So this year I agreed they could pick the dessert - Campfire. RyRy not so much into the toasted marshmellows! Shannon said that it gave him a stomach ache - and decided that all of their chocolate gives him a stomach ache. Hello - I could have had a delicous bowl of Banana's Foster all to my little ole' self. There's always next year!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love me some simply fondue. I do not get to go often because I can't get hubs to go. 3 reasons he won't go...takes too long to eat, you have to cook your own food, and he was still hungry afterwards. Go figure! I am glad you had a fabulous birthday!! Happy Belated!