Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Never Worked Harder....

So, one of our biggest fundraises for cheer is working a booth at The Ballpark in Arlington during the Rangers games. This year we had a HUGE booth and we didn't get the summer games, we got the fall games. It was the hardest work I have ever done in my life...and truthfully I never want to go back ever again. Of course, I did happen to bring out my camera to get a few pics before it got busy.......
So we can all thank Mom for paying for cheer this year by torturing herself and working all of the games for us! Thanks Mom!!! There is no drama like some cheer drama playing out at the Ranger stand.....I am not even kidding.....it gets Texas Cheerleading Mom crazy up in that place! LOL! At least we are done for the year....THANK GOODNESS! And I can now serve alcohol for the next 2 years! Yeah!

No comments: