Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tween Years Here We Come...

Seriously, I was so not prepared for the tween behavior that has taken over my 7 year old lately. She has had moments, glimpses if you will, of this type of thing in the past, but it has totally taken over. First it was a total obsession with fake, press on nails. Who remembers these? My friends and I were obsessed with them in high school....remember Misty? We would GLUE them on...it was the cool thing to do back in the 'old days' before normal folks went out and got manicures.

She kept losing them....we found a couple of them in her hair, and Shannon found some attached to his shirt at work. Too much! Then we were at WalMart and she wanted to buy a magazine, so I suggested Teen something...and then she spent the entire day doing this...


It seems like just yesterday when I was plastering my room with pics of Kirk Cameron, Corey Haim, Bon Jovi, NKOTB, and so many others. I have to go.....I am feeling old and depressed now!

No comments: